Nachos with Chorizo
- ½ bag of corn tortilla chips
- 1 package of Rey Sol Premium Chorizo, skin removed
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Monterrey Jack or Mozzarella cheese
- 1 small can of sliced jalapeño peppers approximately 220 g
- Cook the chorizo in a medium non-stick pan over medium heat, crumbling and stirring until just beginning to brown, approximately 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- On a large, oval ovenproof platter or in a large baking dish, spread 1 layer of chips. Top with a layer of cheese and chorizo.
- Repeat with another layer of chips, cheese and chorizo.
- Top with jalapeño peppers to taste.
- Bake until the cheese has melted, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from the oven. Serve immediately.