Chorizo with Potatoes
- ½ package Rey Sol Premium Chorizo, skin removed
- 4 cups peeled and finely diced russet potatoes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Peel and finely dice potatoes, set aside.
- Cook the chorizo in a small non-stick pan over medium heat, crumbling and stirring, until just beginning to brown, approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove chorizo from pan, reserving fat.
- Cook potatoes in chorizo fat until evenly browned on all sides.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Incorporate chorizo back into potatoes, stir.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.