- 1 package Rey Sol Premium Chorizo, skin removed
- 1 pound (454 g) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 package corn tortillas, 10 count
- 3 large ripe avocados
- Cook the chorizo in a medium non-stick pan over medium heat, crumbling and stirring until just beginning to brown, approximately 5 minutes.
- Drain off excess fat. Reduce heat to low.
- Add cheese, stirring constantly until melted and evenly blended with chorizo. Remove from heat or transfer to a fondue pot and maintain at low heat.
- Heat tortillas on a preheated skillet on medium/high heat for 30 seconds per side.
- Serve warm cheese on warm tortillas, garnish with avocado slices and hold as taco to eat.